"I am an instrument in the shape
of a WOMAN trying to translate pulsations
into images
for the relief of the body
and the reconstruction of the mind."


Planetarium
written by Adrienne Cecile Rich




Thursday, October 12, 2006

child, it's your finals week

heck, i'd be happy if it's a week. make it more like three. almost a month. almost no sem break.

monik sent me a txt message and it goes like this:
bakit maraming bumagsak na puno?
kasi...
hindi sila nag-aral!
kaya, mag-aral para hindi bumagsak.

i have to quit whining and start studying, if i want to make the cut, or get myself out of probation (oh, yeah, now i remember... i'm on probation!). if i flunk another subject again, it's goodbye commres. haha.

i'm all burned out of studying, and to think i still have to make it through for 4 more semesters after this one! aray! talk about taking so long to finish college.

hay, at least i'm still here. my dad used to tell me that i should count myself as lucky and fortunate enough to be studying and not out there earning a living.

i used to feel jealous of my friends who are on their way to graduation or have already graduated, but when i see kel who's always so tired after work, i think, maybe i really am still lucky. i don't have to work my ass off just to earn for my own. my parents still pay for everything, i earn a little so i can buy what i want, and i don't have to worry about paying this and that.

i am lucky.

oh yes, there's still the finals.

aha.


btw, congrats to chad and steve (developers of youtube)... you're two big billionnaires, wahoo. get yourself nice shirts, guys, you earned it. (",)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





!SANIPRIYA

I AM
Saturn's precious star
culture-bound
the elder sister
a squirrel under the oak
never early
Venus' healing herb
la luna de la noche
a girl of wishes
pride inside
pretending to be smart
nicely tucked in
a lady not poised
the talahiranya



Name:
Location: San Juan, Philippines

Notes and scribbles of a wayward child

my friendster account
my multiply account



!DIRTY MUSINGS