"I am an instrument in the shape
of a WOMAN trying to translate pulsations
into images
for the relief of the body
and the reconstruction of the mind."


Planetarium
written by Adrienne Cecile Rich




Monday, February 26, 2007

refreshed




feeling a little bit under the painted sky tonight. must be because i keep on listening to michael buble and chris botti. next time i'm really going to change my playlist. but while i'm enjoying it while i drink my coffee, i'll stick to my jazzy tunes.

or maybe this is the effect of being infatuated over someone new.

did everything in photoshop, btw. in about 30 minutes. haha.

now, if i may, i should really go back to work. too bad i can't get paid to blog.

[edit]

if anyone can teach me how to make my own brushes in photoshop, ayun, please help me. tell me how. thanks thanks. *smiley*

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2/26/2007 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mused…

    nice work!:D

    hehe. cant help you with photoshop eh. haha. pero i think meron namang tutorials.

    have a great week!

     
  • At 4/01/2007 4:24 AM, Blogger Saint Michel mused…

    create a new image. then save as template. then load as brush..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home





!SANIPRIYA

I AM
Saturn's precious star
culture-bound
the elder sister
a squirrel under the oak
never early
Venus' healing herb
la luna de la noche
a girl of wishes
pride inside
pretending to be smart
nicely tucked in
a lady not poised
the talahiranya



Name:
Location: San Juan, Philippines

Notes and scribbles of a wayward child

my friendster account
my multiply account



!DIRTY MUSINGS