"I am an instrument in the shape
of a WOMAN trying to translate pulsations
into images
for the relief of the body
and the reconstruction of the mind."


Planetarium
written by Adrienne Cecile Rich




Tuesday, May 29, 2007

batangas outing yay

i have the pictures yay! i think all the pics are about 400, but i just chose a few.


let's start with a vain pic. haha. me in on the rocks. (wait, isn't that supposed to be whiskey?)



nag-iihaw. :D


chickababes. bam and me posing for the cam.



group pic sa bangka. clockwise from top left: jep, me, adrian, bam, jonathan, and jekka.




another pic on the rocks.


group pic. taken in front of our horribly cold room.

there's bam, jekka, adrian, and john.

on the island in mabini. bam, me, adrian, jekka, john, and jep.

having lunch on the seashore. back: bam, adrian, john, me. front: jekka, star, and jonathan.


cool pic humahangin pa. hehe. me and jep.




must-haves sa beach? ahaha.



oi mga pacute daw. the beach, at night.



after an evening dip.



ihaw todo galore. :D


woo hoo. our famous postcard line!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5/30/2007 1:27 PM, Blogger tina mused…

    Wow.. cool pictures... ang saya! haha.. :P

     
  • At 6/02/2007 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mused…

    Hello Mariel !
    These photos are cool ... and you are very pretty :)
    Take care ! JD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home





!SANIPRIYA

I AM
Saturn's precious star
culture-bound
the elder sister
a squirrel under the oak
never early
Venus' healing herb
la luna de la noche
a girl of wishes
pride inside
pretending to be smart
nicely tucked in
a lady not poised
the talahiranya



Name:
Location: San Juan, Philippines

Notes and scribbles of a wayward child

my friendster account
my multiply account



!DIRTY MUSINGS