"I am an instrument in the shape
of a WOMAN trying to translate pulsations
into images
for the relief of the body
and the reconstruction of the mind."


Planetarium
written by Adrienne Cecile Rich




Monday, May 28, 2007

ohana means family

i think i ranted too much on my previous post. i can't deny that what i learned has affected me in some way.

yes, blood is still thicker than water. family stands by each other no matter what.

i have gotten carried away with my thoughts. maybe i should not think too much of what has been but carry on to do what is right. and for what is right, i think i should just keep standing by this family, because it is in crisis that a family's bond gets closer.

mother has yet to tell me what she thinks. i value her opinion over anyone else's (except sometimes my dad's, of course), and she has yet to talk to me.

i was wrong in ranting too much. maybe i'll do it right this time by simply doing what is expected. ohana means family, as the movie lilo and stitch taught me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





!SANIPRIYA

I AM
Saturn's precious star
culture-bound
the elder sister
a squirrel under the oak
never early
Venus' healing herb
la luna de la noche
a girl of wishes
pride inside
pretending to be smart
nicely tucked in
a lady not poised
the talahiranya



Name:
Location: San Juan, Philippines

Notes and scribbles of a wayward child

my friendster account
my multiply account



!DIRTY MUSINGS