"I am an instrument in the shape
of a WOMAN trying to translate pulsations
into images
for the relief of the body
and the reconstruction of the mind."


Planetarium
written by Adrienne Cecile Rich




Tuesday, May 15, 2007

four whatever things

got this tag from tina. hehe. i ripped a tag from her about films which i haven't posted yet. i will, but not now while i'm on a job. one of these days, i think.

4 JOBS I’VE HAD
raketista daw ako, so they say. i haven't really graduated yet, but i think i can name a few part-time or per-project jobs i had.

  1. currently a research assistant to a professor in u.p. masscomm
  2. currently teaching english at an upcat review center
  3. formerly part of a market research team for collier's international
  4. formerly a student assistant at the student housing in u.p.l.b.

4 MOVIES I’VE WATCHED OVER & OVER

  1. Aladdin- i loved this film when i was a kid. i could even sing along with it. one time i even memorized the lines.
  2. Titanic - i remember memorizing rose's lines and saying these lines with jack. ahaha.
  3. Lion King 1 and 1/2 - oh. i, my brothers, and my sister watch this film whenever we have a guest around who's willing to laugh at it with us, usually kids fourteen and below :D
  4. A Knight's Tale - oh yes. i loved this movie. particularly because heath ledger was in it (this was before brokeback, naman!). he's so funny because he's so cute! haha.
4 PLACES I’VE LIVED
  1. Project 4 in Quezon City, where i spent my first seven years of childhood;
  2. San Juan, where i am currently living in now;
  3. Los Banos, where i shed my innocent youth and gained my independence;
  4. and... everywhere else in between. hehe.
4 TV SHOW/STATIONS I LIKE TO WATCH
  1. grey's anatomy, which my mom loves
  2. my name is earl, which is a really funny comedy without the bad slapstick and cheesy stories
  3. american idol, which again is an influence of my mom's getting in with the pop culture
  4. friends, which is a like a really cute romcom... i love it so much!
4 PLACES I’VE BEEN ON VACATION
andami nito. i'll just name a few (few nga ba? hehe)
  1. U.S. (LA, Frisco, Washington, Maryland) and Mexico
  2. Singapore
  3. Cebu and Iloilo and Davao
  4. Zambales and Baguio
4 OF MY FAVE FOODS
  1. pizza (alright! my favorite junk food!)
  2. carbonara (my mom's special recipe)
  3. chocolates and ice cream
  4. and anything ginataan (ang layo. basta. manang men knows i love kalabasa with this.)

4 PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW

  1. lounging at the beach
  2. playing tennis in the courts
  3. in the airconditioned office of my prof (haha!)
  4. in UP, simply being a tambay there. hehe.

4 PEOPLE WHO WILL (hopefully) RESPOND TO THIS MEME GAME

not sure. everyone? wait, hm: pam, ninong, michael, and marchie

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





!SANIPRIYA

I AM
Saturn's precious star
culture-bound
the elder sister
a squirrel under the oak
never early
Venus' healing herb
la luna de la noche
a girl of wishes
pride inside
pretending to be smart
nicely tucked in
a lady not poised
the talahiranya



Name:
Location: San Juan, Philippines

Notes and scribbles of a wayward child

my friendster account
my multiply account



!DIRTY MUSINGS