four whatever things
4 JOBS I’VE HAD
raketista daw ako, so they say. i haven't really graduated yet, but i think i can name a few part-time or per-project jobs i had.
- currently a research assistant to a professor in u.p. masscomm
- currently teaching english at an upcat review center
- formerly part of a market research team for collier's international
- formerly a student assistant at the student housing in u.p.l.b.
4 MOVIES I’VE WATCHED OVER & OVER
- Aladdin- i loved this film when i was a kid. i could even sing along with it. one time i even memorized the lines.
- Titanic - i remember memorizing rose's lines and saying these lines with jack. ahaha.
- Lion King 1 and 1/2 - oh. i, my brothers, and my sister watch this film whenever we have a guest around who's willing to laugh at it with us, usually kids fourteen and below :D
- A Knight's Tale - oh yes. i loved this movie. particularly because heath ledger was in it (this was before brokeback, naman!). he's so funny because he's so cute! haha.
- Project 4 in Quezon City, where i spent my first seven years of childhood;
- San Juan, where i am currently living in now;
- Los Banos, where i shed my innocent youth and gained my independence;
- and... everywhere else in between. hehe.
- grey's anatomy, which my mom loves
- my name is earl, which is a really funny comedy without the bad slapstick and cheesy stories
- american idol, which again is an influence of my mom's getting in with the pop culture
- friends, which is a like a really cute romcom... i love it so much!
andami nito. i'll just name a few (few nga ba? hehe)
- U.S. (LA, Frisco, Washington, Maryland) and Mexico
- Cebu and Iloilo and Davao
- Zambales and Baguio
- pizza (alright! my favorite junk food!)
- carbonara (my mom's special recipe)
- chocolates and ice cream
- and anything ginataan (ang layo. basta. manang men knows i love kalabasa with this.)
4 PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
- lounging at the beach
- playing tennis in the courts
- in the airconditioned office of my prof (haha!)
- in UP, simply being a tambay there. hehe.
4 PEOPLE WHO WILL (hopefully) RESPOND TO THIS MEME GAME