"I am an instrument in the shape
of a WOMAN trying to translate pulsations
into images
for the relief of the body
and the reconstruction of the mind."


Planetarium
written by Adrienne Cecile Rich




Saturday, March 03, 2007

lazy and depressed underling

i'm starting to become my lazy self again. yup, me + laziness = disaster.

so many things to finish in so little time (why am i blogging again?) . and whenever i sit in front of my pc or my laptop, my eyes start to fall asleep. my fingers long to touch the soft pillows instead of the hard clicking keyboard. i can hear the calling of the covers and bedsheets beckoning me to lay my restless head.

*turntable scratch

what?! seems like in school, this has also been happening. i'm not really sure why. um, no, i think i do know.

i withdrew from coffee at the start of the week, at my mother's prodding, no, insistence, since i've been having too many migraines, so much that i've become immune to mefenamic acid. haha. i've been craving it like crazy just to keep my lids open while i work.

i'm bored with my life. last night i was depressed for no reason, and i tried to sleep it off, but still i'm depressed. i want to knock someone out, cry, punch something, and cry again. i hope this isn't post-breakup depression (but, well, yeah, i want to knock him out for the simple reason of breaking my heart).

last night was commressoc's anniv dinner. i had fun emcee-ing it. haha. and congrats to my parter stan, even if both of us were so corny last night. thanks to all who attended! feisty at thirty, fiesta at trenta.

after that, i was, yet again, depressed. i've so many things to do, yet later i'm going out with highschool friends for lunch, then with john who said he was going to treat me to ghostrider. and then no sleeping later this night with so many schoolwork to finish.

i wish i was lazy more often. life's a beach when you're a bum.

----
postscript. why do we not have an environmentalist usc councilor? i've been waiting for that. i mean, we keep ourselves up-to-date with national political issues, yet when asked, we are dumbfounded at environmental issues. i think we need someone in the usc who will implement environment-friendly acts, such as awareness campaigns, recycling projects within the university, cleaning up of UP, the use of alternative fuels of ikot jeeps, and alternative energy sources of colleges. most of college students are not even aware of the lafayette mining issue and the biofuel and clean air acts, some issues we must take part in. where are these people??

2 Comments:

  • At 3/03/2007 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous mused…

    prioritize.
    :)

     
  • At 4/01/2007 4:18 AM, Blogger Saint Michel mused…

    i think there are actually laws passed na about environmental ek ekness like if you'r goinna start a bussiness dapat may waste management processes ka and environmentally friendliness approved ka by the government.. tho i doubt if followed yun.. you know naman with human beings..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home





!SANIPRIYA

I AM
Saturn's precious star
culture-bound
the elder sister
a squirrel under the oak
never early
Venus' healing herb
la luna de la noche
a girl of wishes
pride inside
pretending to be smart
nicely tucked in
a lady not poised
the talahiranya



Name:
Location: San Juan, Philippines

Notes and scribbles of a wayward child

my friendster account
my multiply account



!DIRTY MUSINGS