"I am an instrument in the shape
of a WOMAN trying to translate pulsations
into images
for the relief of the body
and the reconstruction of the mind."


Planetarium
written by Adrienne Cecile Rich




Monday, July 09, 2007
i don't want tomorrow to come, not yet.

i don't know why i'm logging on; i don't have anything to say. gusto ko lang magparamdam. haha.

i wish my life would freeze in its current time frame. um, no, i wish time would freeze. so many things happening, and so many things to accomplish, that there is no time to think anymore. i always feel this way about my life. i wish there was something i could do to at least make my life a walk in the park.

i want to know what people do to have that kind of life.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





!SANIPRIYA

I AM
Saturn's precious star
culture-bound
the elder sister
a squirrel under the oak
never early
Venus' healing herb
la luna de la noche
a girl of wishes
pride inside
pretending to be smart
nicely tucked in
a lady not poised
the talahiranya



Name:
Location: San Juan, Philippines

Notes and scribbles of a wayward child

my friendster account
my multiply account



!DIRTY MUSINGS