"I am an instrument in the shape
of a WOMAN trying to translate pulsations
into images
for the relief of the body
and the reconstruction of the mind."


Planetarium
written by Adrienne Cecile Rich




Monday, July 16, 2007

barenaked

yes. those dreams walking naked in the streets, in the halls. i feel that way. yet i'm awake, i'm not dreaming.

It's all a state of mind
but I don't mind trying to find a way
to keep my head above the mess I make
what the world creates
sometimes it feels so good to let it all fall
as the world fall
I may fall
we all may fall
and then the world comes tumbling
down down down down down

j.love said it perfectly. but here's where we're different: I CAN TAKE IT.

i'm still a surviving soldier. i'm jaded, but i'm free. i'm hurting, but i'm alive. pain always reminds me that i can still feel because i am alive, still breathing.

i may fall, but i won't tumble down. i pray for strength to endure a single day. when i can, i know i can get through another day.

---

[edit]

seems like whenever i'm so busy i tend to write more often. my way of coping, i guess, with the stress that comes. i feel like i should be the energizer bunny, going on and on for days without stopping. i need that kind of energy, especially now.

i feel floaty, as if my body is wandering away from physical reality. caffeine effect, perhaps? this saturday would be the event we're organizing. i'm getting stressed at the thought that it would be this weekend! saturday is also myk's birthday, but i'm not sure i could attend, because aside from my excuse of needing good sleep, there may be a lecture i'm scheduled to give on sunday.

hay. i badly need rest. but not now, i would have to finish a few more things. scratch that. i'm getting a few winks, wake up in 30-ish minutes.

[/edit]

1 Comments:

  • At 7/18/2007 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous mused…

    ah oo yung kanta...

    im getting jaded no i just cant fake it anymore

     

Post a Comment

<< Home





!SANIPRIYA

I AM
Saturn's precious star
culture-bound
the elder sister
a squirrel under the oak
never early
Venus' healing herb
la luna de la noche
a girl of wishes
pride inside
pretending to be smart
nicely tucked in
a lady not poised
the talahiranya



Name:
Location: San Juan, Philippines

Notes and scribbles of a wayward child

my friendster account
my multiply account



!DIRTY MUSINGS