"I am an instrument in the shape
of a WOMAN trying to translate pulsations
into images
for the relief of the body
and the reconstruction of the mind."


Planetarium
written by Adrienne Cecile Rich




Tuesday, October 02, 2007

"sanctum satanum meum, abyssus dies"

hm, not really. i've experienced hell days far worse than these.

after going through super juan 65, i firmly believe i can go through anything now. haha.

i'm currently on shut down mode. my laptop and PC is continually switched on for days and nights, and they're getting sick. my laptop turned itself off just now, and i'm banging my head on the desk because i lost some of those files. oh my sanctum satanum.

i've been driven out of my wits the past week. and chain smoking is not healthy, by the way. i'm cutting down on everything from now on.

my groupmate jesca told us a common situation that i think many comm res students can relate to, "grabe na ngayon, nag-aalarm ako para matulog, hindi para magising."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





!SANIPRIYA

I AM
Saturn's precious star
culture-bound
the elder sister
a squirrel under the oak
never early
Venus' healing herb
la luna de la noche
a girl of wishes
pride inside
pretending to be smart
nicely tucked in
a lady not poised
the talahiranya



Name:
Location: San Juan, Philippines

Notes and scribbles of a wayward child

my friendster account
my multiply account



!DIRTY MUSINGS